Narayana Business School Aptitute Test
REGISTRATION STARTS 15th AUG 2022
NBSAT EXAMINATION ON 11th DEC 2022
Narayana Business School is recognized among the TOP 50 Business Schools in India and Ranked 4th Best MBA College in Gujarat. NBS programs are a life-changing experience – A Big Decision #TheFutureisNBS.
A candidate aspiring to join a PGDM/ MBA program offered by NBS has to undertake Narayana Business School Aptitute Test ( NBSAT Entrance Test) – Proctored online test.
NBSAT Exam Highlights
|Particulars||NBSAT Exam Details|
|NBSAT Full Form||Narayana Business School Aptitute Test|
|Exam schedule||December 11, 2022|
|NBSAT exam fees||INR 1,000 (All category)|
|Eligibility criteria||Throughout 60 % aggregate ( 10th / 12th / Graduation)|
|Exam purpose||Admission into Narayana Business School|
Quantitative Techniques (QT)
Data Interpretation & Data Adequacy (DI & DA)
Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning (AR)
Reading Comprehension (RC)
|NBSAT pattern||Proctored Online Test with MCQs|
NBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidate should be a graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance and must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade at graduation.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of the bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications and are awaiting results can also apply.
- ** The candidate must have studied Mathematics/Statistics at class XII level. Bachelor’s degree in IT engineering, Computer Applications or Statistics would be an added advantage for PGDM-DS-A program.
- *The candidate must have studied Mathematics/Statistics at class XII level. Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics or economics would be an added advantage for PGDM-QF program.
NBSAT (NBS aptitude test), a management entrance exam devised by Narayana Business School, which accesses the candidates ability in Quantitative Techniques (QT), Data Interpretation & Data Adequacy (DI & DA), Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning (AR) and Reading Comprehension (RC).
- Go to admission.nbs.edu.in website
- Click on Register
- Enter name, email ID, phone number, State, City, and Course to register
- Log in with the ID received in email to fill the application form
- Select preferred courses
- Enter personal and academic details
- Upload a passport sized photo and scanned signature
- Pay application fee via credit/debit card or net banking
NBSAT : Important Dates 2022
|NBSAT 2022 Timeline||NBSAT 2022 Exam Dates||Salient Features|
|Registrations Opens||15-Aug-2022||NBSAT 2022 Registration Starts at 10:00 AM (IST)|
|Registrations Closes||05-Dec-2022||NBSAT 2022 Registration Ends at 9:00 PM (IST)|
|NBSAT Exam on||11-Dec-2022||Online Proctored Exam to be held from 11 am to 1 pm|
|Result Declaration||17-Dec-2022||NBSAT 2022 scorecards to be released on official website for download.|
|GDPI Slot Booking||18-Dec-2022 4 pm to 20-Dec-2022 4pm||Admission into Narayana Business School|
NBSAT ENTRANCE Test is designed to measure the candidate’s ability in Quantitative Techniques (QT), Data Interpretation & Data Adequacy (DI & DA), Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning (AR) and Reading Comprehension (RC). The NBSAT 2022 consists of all important topics as covered in the other Management exams like CAT, XAT and MAT.
Nature of the Question Paper / Topics and Marks Allotted
|Sections||Questions||Marks per correct Answer||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques (QT)||30||1||30|
|Data Interpretation & Data Adequacy (DI & DA)||30||1||30|
|Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning (AR)||20||1||20|
|Reading Comprehension (RC)||20||1||20|
- Please note that the NBSAT will be Online Proctored Test.
- NBSAT duration is of 120 minutes.
- NBSAT is an objective test. Each question has four responses Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- No negative marks.
- Any malpractice/use of unfair means will lead to your disqualification from the admission process of NBS.
Students will be evaluated on the following parameters
|NBSAT Score (out of 100, scale down to 50 marks)||50|
|Academic Performance & Prior Work Experience||20|
Merit List and Wait List will be displayed on the website of Narayana Business School. Waitlist movement will depend upon the vacant seats available if any.
Please note that this admission is provisional and will be confirmed on payment of fees on or before the due date and subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions of the respective program(s) and in accordance with the rules of the NBS.
The candidate is urged to note that no donation fee is required to be paid for admission to any program offered by NBS. The candidate is cautioned against falling prey to any such assurance/offer by any individual or outside agency.
Shortlisting and Selection Process
Shortlisting for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD-PI)
A candidate will be shortlisted for further admission process (GD-PI) based on her/his overall NBSAT Score. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for GD/PI dates.
The cut off for shortlisting is calculated separately for each program based on her/his overall NBSAT Score.
It is mandatory to attend GD-PI to be eligible for admission to any PG programs. Only the candidate who attends NBSAT + GD-PI shall be considered as eligible for generation of final merit/wait/reject list. The candidate who remains absent for any one of the component/test will be ineligible for the selection process.
- The candidate is required to report online by 10:45 a.m. to undergo, user ID, password and ID proof verification.
- After 11.00 AM, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the NBSAT.
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes, i.e. from 11.00 am to 1.00 pm.
- The NBSAT Entrance Exam will automatically close at 1.00 pm. NO EXTRA TIME, under any circumstances, will be given to a candidate.
- The candidate found using any unfair means will forfeit her/his chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving NBSAT scores.
- The scores published by the NBS shall be final and shall not be subject to any appeal or revaluation.
Frequently Asked Questions
NBSAT is a national level entrance test conducted by Narayana Business School for admissions into its PGDM/MBA PROGRAMS.
NBSAT test will be conducted on 11th December 2022 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM in online proctored mode.
The last date to apply for NBSAT is 5th December 2022. The candidates must apply before the deadline to be able to appear in the exam.
NBSAT can be appeared once only.
NBS aptitude test (NBSAT) is mandatory for taking admission in PGDM–Dual specialization, PGDM Data Science & Analytics, PGDM-Quantitative Finance, and MBA+PGPCE.
There is no reservation policy in NBSAT Entrance Test.
No, there is no age limit to appear for NBSAT Entrance Test. However, the candidate must have completed Graduation or must be in the final year of their bachelor’s degree.
NBSAT Entrance Test is proctored online test.
The validity of NBSAT score will be for admissions of 2023-25 at Narayana Business School.
The selection will be based on consolidated score of NBSAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The paper will be divided into four sections -Quantitative Techniques (QT), Data Interpretation & Data Adequacy (DI & DA), Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning (AR) and Reading Comprehension (RC). The total number of questions will be 100 and the duration of the test is two hours.
NBSAT Test has in total 100 questions (one mark each) and there is no negative marking for the wrong answers
There will be 100 questions in a total of one mark each. The QT section will have 30 Questions, DI & DA will have 30 Questions, AR will have 20 Questions and RC will have 20 Questions.
The best way to prepare for the NBSAT is to collect good resources like preparation books and study guides. The second is to make a timeline to complete the syllabus and take up mock tests to understand individual pace.
No, NBSAT Entrance Test answer key will not be released
NBSAT application forms are available online on the official website of NBS https://admission.nbs.edu.in/.
While filling NBSAT application form, candidates are required to enter all the past academic details.
The NBSAT Test application fees is Rs.1000/- to be paid in online mode only through credit/debit card or internet banking.
Yes, the eligibility criteria of NBSAT Entrance Test clearly lays down that, any candidate who is in their final year Bachelor’s Degree can apply for NBSAT.
No, the candidate’s work experience is not counted in the selection process. However, it does act in favour of the candidate’s selection.
Yes, 60% is the cut off for admission in NBS
|MBA + PGPCE||7.95 Lakhs|
|PGDM – Dual Specialization||7.95 Lakhs|
|PGDM – Data Science & Analytics||7.95 Lakhs|
|PGDM – Quantitative Finance||10.85 Lakhs|
Narayana Business School
Sarkhej Bavla Road, Nr. Sanathal Cir,
Sanathal, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382210
(M) 844 8444 981
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org